Belcan Functional Safety Engineer in Auburn Hills, Michigan
Functional Safety Engineer
Job Number: 223843
Category: Electrical / Electronics
Description: A Functional Safety Engineer job in Auburn Hills, Michigan is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for developing products with ISO 26262 as well as similar industry standards. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, and one to three years of experience in the safety development of complex vehicle systems.
Functional Safety Engineer Job duties:
• Ability to understand and oversee safety related audits and assessments.
• Ability to implement ISO 26262 and VDA industry standards as it pertains to complex vehicle systems.
• Skilled in directing and aiding DFMEA, FTA, DFMEDA and similar practices.
• Proficient at interpreting Matlab/Simulink models and C/C++.
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering, or advanced degree preferred.
• One to three years of experience in safety development of complex vehicle systems.
• Certification in ISO 26262 is preferred.
If you are interested in this Functional Safety Engineer job in Auburn Hills, Michigan, please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Auburn Hills , MI
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart