PDS Tech Inc Systems Engineer in Brigham City, Utah
PDS TECH INC. is seeking candidate Systems Engineer position located in Bringham City,UT.
The Sr. Principal Systems Engineer to provide requirements specifications and requirements management support with experience in tools such as DOORS, TcSE or other similar requirements management tools. Focus is on verification work in support of FCAs with clear understanding of the verification process.
• Provide for requirements specifications using requirements management software assuring appropriate verification logic is in place and in accordance with MIL-STD-961.
• Provide for master verification record generation, tracking and reporting for the project DCR.
• Experience working in a systems engineering role.
• Experience writing requirements specifications using requirements management software
• Knowledge of and ability to perform work to meet Mil-Std-961.
• Understands the concept of how the verification process is conducted.
• Must be very familiar with configuration management change control processes.
• Can read and interpret engineering analysis and drawings and form conclusions on the suitability of the analysis to support requirement closeout.
• Minimum of 7 years of experience encompassing requirements generation, analysis, and verification traceability for aerospace-related program with experience from one or more of the following: structures, PLI, nozzles, TVC, avionics, pyrotechnics/ordnance, final assembly.
• Associated with or lead of a requirement verification effort such as an FCA
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills as well as an ability to lead others to converge on technical solutions that involve some degree of risk evaluation and analysis.
• Advanced computer skills a necessity to enable working within a highly complex relationship/knowledge retention database and deciphering data to supplement the database.
• Strong and demonstrated communication skills
• Experience in requirements development, allocation, specification development, verification planning and reporting
• Experience with configuration management processes and practices
• Manufacturing, test and flight support experience
Skills & Qualifications:
• Strong knowledge of requirement management tools such as DOORS, TcSE, etc.
• Knowledge of MBSE and SysML and tools like Cameo to model system behavior
• Strong skills in creativity, perseverance, and problem solving.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Detail oriented but able to understand the big picture.
• BS degree in Engineering or related field required.
• PhD with 5 years experience, MS degree with 7 years experience,
or BS degree with 10 years experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.