Honeywell Environmental Engineer in Mexico City, Mexico
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
TheProduct Environmental Specialistprovides expert product stewardship guidance to assure compliance with RoHS, REACH, WEEE, End Producer Responsibilities (EPR) Conflict Minerals (Dodd-Frank Act), Emerging Regulations, and/or other Global Product Stewardship regulations. The Product Stewardship Specialist is a key team member who works with business leaders to drive regulatory compliance and Product Stewardship compliance while enabling growth. As such, the Product Stewardship Specialist must possess technical and regulatory skills, and demonstrate business acumen.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties :
• Develop and implement strategies to achieve product compliance with regulations requiring product and new chemical substance registration, notification, or permitting
• Anticipate, communicate, and manage regulatory changes that may impact existing product lines and new product introduction
• Provide guidance to business and implement appropriate product compliance plans
• Understand potential product use and misuse (occupational, consumer, etc.) and work across the function to develop work flows to manage products through their life cycle
• Manage product stewardship qualifications for all applicable Product Stewardship global requirements
• Work with the technology and businesses to develop and products that can be made, used and disposed of safely
• Perform other Product Stewardship duties as assigned
35 Auditor of process
35 Regulatory reviews
30 Cost improvement analysis
YOU MUST HAVE
• BS in chemistry, biology, science, environmental health science, engineering, regulatory affairs, Product Stewardship or related technical discipline.
• 3+ years’ experience global or regional product registrations and notifications
• 2+ years’ experience managing projects and new product introduction
- Experience with computer systems
- Ability to work with a team as well as independently
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation clarity
- Highly developed interpersonal and communications skills
- Willingness and ability to work effectively in a large multi-national matrix organization
- Ability to address/influence a wide range of cultures, disciplines and levels within the organization
- Excellent project management skills, with a proven track record of achieving extraordinary results
- Travel as needed
- Work to the highest levels of integrity
- Leadership experience
Exempt Honeywell Technology Solutions
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: req140703
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Av. Eje 5 Norte number 990, Mexico City, CDMX 02230 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.