KeyLogic Systems, INC Senior Environmental Engineer/Scientist in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
KeyLogic Systems has a new opportunity for a Senior Environmental Engineer/Scientist. The position will work in a contractor organization supporting efforts of the National Energy Technology Laboratory (NETL) of the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) in planning and implementing technology research, development and demonstration activities of the Laboratory. The position will provide technical, analytical, and coordination support for conceptualization, formulation, implementation, and management of program planning and outreach activities and cooperative programs and projects focusing on carbon dioxide capture research and development (R&D;). Work also includes advancing NETL's energy and environmental activities that promote advanced energy conversion technologies.
*Position Requirements: *
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in engineering, energy/environmental studies, or a related discipline
- An advanced degree along with fundamental understanding of energy systems, gas separation, and/or carbon dioxide capture and utilization R&D; is preferred.
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- 10+ years of related experience supporting advanced energy and environmental systems focused on clean and efficient fossil power generation including carbon dioxide capture technologies is highly desired
- Professional experience as related to gas separation and/or carbon utilization technologies is highly desired
- High degree of demonstrated intellectual and analytical skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills are required to deal with clients and colleagues on a daily basis
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Results oriented and able to work on multi-assignments in a fast-paced deadline-oriented work environment
Location: Pittsburgh, PA or Morgantown, WV
Job Code: 1051