Collabera Industrial Engineer 1 / Industrial Engineering Tec in Richardson, Texas
Industrial Engineer 1 / Industrial Engineering Tec
Title: Industrial Engineer 1
Duration: 12 Months (could be contract to hire for the right candidate)
• This position is concerned with performing a variety of functions in the development, implementation and revision of Manufacturing Engineering processes and procedures.
• Provides assistance to Industrial Engineering, Test Engineering and Design Engineers.
• Provides basic technical support and resolves routine problems of limited scope and complexity.
• Follows established policies and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
• Contributions are usually limited to task-related activities.
• Creates and maintains the master route sequences and Bill of Material (BOM) data in compass.
• Needs assistance with interpreting engineer drawings/specs to develop and maintain assembly line work instructions.
• Assists with and/or generates Run and Holds along with reviewing ECOs to ensure they are acceptable for production incorporation.
• Basic understanding of Lean concepts.
• Acts with minimal supervision to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments. Projects are usually assigned.
• Demonstrates a sense of urgency and adaptive response to challenges.
• This position requires developing and mentoring in the basic job functions.
• Associates degree in appropriate discipline or in the absence of an associate's degree, HS Diploma/Equivalent plus three years of related experience
• Experience in Corel Draw, CSI, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign softwares
• 3 or more years of experience in electrical, electronics and/or computer systems environment
• Fulfill all Environmental, Safety & Health requirements and act in a safe and environmentally responsible manner at all times
• This includes, following all ES&H policies and procedures, acting on unsafe conditions and aiding Leadership in the attainment of ES&H initiatives and continuous improvement efforts