PDS Tech Inc Sr. Systems Engineer. Sugar Land, Texas 77478 in Sugar Land, Texas
PDS Tech, Inc has an exciting opportunity for the role of, Senior System Engineer Windows. Located in Sugar Land, Texas 77478
CONTACT: Sana Khan, DIRECT#: 314-665-2124, EMAIL: email@example.com
Also Share this job with your friends and get rewarded with an exciting Referral Bonus.
NOTE: 6 month contract with possible extension. Applicant must be a US Citizen/ Green-Card/ EAD
No C2C and OPT
The Senior Systems Engineer will have strong capabilities in troubleshooting, systems selection and design, as well as ability to help define solutions to meet business needs, helping to provide technical oversight, planning, and implementation across multiple sites. This role will be part of a technically complex network and server environment that will present challenges and opportunities for the team. The company is diverse and complex with many security and compliance challenges that must be considered on all technical work being performed.
Position will be part of team supporting local and remote server and storage infrastructure in a complex Windows/Linux Server environment. The position will be charged with the design, planning, execution and support of complex technology solutions throughout the company.
• Provide technical support for a complex AD and Windows Server environment.
• Provide technical support Virtualization and VDI environments
• Participate in a 24/7 on-call rotation supporting server and storage Infrastructure.
• Design, Build, and configure storage and servers to company standards.
• Proactively maintains infrastructure with latest firmware, updates, and patching.
• Create and maintain technical documentation
• Coordinate changes on Servers, H/W changes, and configuration changes.
• Adhere to all corporate standards and procedures
• Resolve Incidents, problems, and requests recorded within ticket tracking system.
• Research, design, and recommend complex infrastructure solutions to meet requirements.
• Manage server inventory, licenses, and support contracts
• Plan, manage, and report on Infrastructure projects as needed.
Minimum Education : Bachelor’s degree; relevant, equivalent work experience may be substituted for degree.
Minimum Experience: Eight to Ten years of experience or equivalent education/experience.
Required: Technical Skills/Knowledge:
• Windows Server 2008/2012 Admin and Support
• Active Directory / DNS / DHCP / GPO Admin
• VMware Horizon View
• VMware ESXi
• Network Protocols (TCP/IP)
• HP / Cisco UCS Hardware
• Windows Scripting (PowerShell, VBS, Other)
• Active Directory Engineering / Design
• VMware ESXi and View Infrastructure
• EMC VNX SAN Admin
• Cisco UCS Configuration
• Linux Administration and Support
• High Availability Design
• Storage and VM Replication
• Compliance and Security (PCI)
• CommVault Backup Administration
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.