SCCI Systems Integration Engineer in United States
SCCI currently has an opening for a Systems Integration Engineer to work in our Dahlgren, Virginia office. The Systems Integration Engineer will lead a small team supporting the Navy Programs engineering tools suite.
The Systems Integration Engineer will:
- Conduct a thorough analysis of operational, technical, systemic requirements and any required modification to maintain the IBM Rational engineering tools infrastructure.
- Provide experience with classified Government systems and procedures, create and deliver project life cycle management documentation as required and solves technical and non-technical problems throughout the life of the project.
- Manage, integrate, and administer system engineering tools to include Rhapsody, DOORS, ClearCase, and ClearQuest.
- Perform scripting using C/C++, DXL, Perl and similar languages, etc.
- Coordinate with IWSL for system maintenance downtime, upgrades, etc.
- Communicate with users to resolve their issues with the tools
- Install, upgrade and support Rhapsody/DOORS/ClearCase on Classified and unclassified environments
- Attend to User requests for assistance with Rhapsody/DOORS/ClearCase
- Research issues when found within Rhapsody/DOORS installations
- Incorporate system/software changes into Rhapsody /DOORS
- Design, build and support Rhapsody/DOORS/ClearCase multisite architectures for clients.
Essential skills and experience
- Must be a US Citizen and have an active Secret security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree and Seven (7) years of technical experience in the development or maintenance of software and/or information networks. 4 years of directly related experience can offset the degree requirements.
- Demonstrated knowledge of requirements definition, formulating design methodology, systems integration and testing to verify required performance, database management and maintenance, modular testing, assessment of change proposals for technical merit, and documentation origination.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in managing, integrating, and administrating systems engineering tools, e.g., requirements management tools, configuration management tools, and architecture/design tools.
- Experience with Software design tools such as Rhapsody, DOORS or comparable tools.
- Experience with requirements, use case analysis and UML modeling.
- Experience with scripting with two of the following (C/C++, DXL, Ruby, Perl, PHP, etc.)
- Familiar with DOD Information Assurance RMF and System Security requirements
- Familiar with Rational Team Concert support a plus for software source/version control reporting, build management and development team collaboration in Rational Team Concert repositories.
Preferred skills and experience
- Experience with IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC) is a plus.
SCCI is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to meet the needs of employees and their families. EOE of Minorities, Females, Veterans, Disabilities.
Job ID: 2018-1771
# of Openings: 1