Belcan Electrical Controls Engineer in Zelienople, Pennsylvania
Electrical Controls Engineer
Job Number: 280266
Category: Electrical / Electronics
Description: An Electrical Controls Engineer job in Zelienople, PA, is currently available through Belcan. In this job you will be responsible for reviewing and interpreting project electrical schematics and specifications. To be considered for this job, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with at least three years of experience in project execution related to industrial automation.
Electrical Controls Engineer Job Duties:
• Select electrical control components and prepare bill of material
• Prepare complete submittal packages for review and approval by customer
• Perform system test at control panel shop
• Assist with product research and development as required
• Perform project site commissioning (both domestically and internationally)
• Travel to project sites, supplier’s factories and technical conferences as necessary
• Perform other duties as assigned
Electrical Controls Engineer Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with at least three years of experience in project execution related to industrial automation.
• Strong background in advanced Process Control Solutions including programming various types of logic controllers (e.g. A-B CompactLogix, Modicon M340 and Siemens), machine interfaces (e.g. A-B PanelView Plus, Magelis and Simens) and SCADA systems (e.g. A-B FactoryTalk, Citect and Idusoft)
• Field commissioning experience
• Approximately 25% domestic and international travel is required
If you are interested in this Electrical Controls Engineer job in Zelienople, PA, please apply via the “apply now” link provided. Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Zelienople , PA
Minimum Experience (yrs): 3
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart